555 Any Street
Any Town, US 55555
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SUPERVISOR
Offering strengths in areas of:
Invoice Management – Accounts Payable / Receivable – Customer Service
Month-End-Closings – General Ledger / Trial Balance – Client Relations
Reconciliation – Account Management – Computerized Systems Operations
Billing & Collections – Staff Supervision – EDI / Data Conversion
Strong organizational, time management and problem resolution skills.
Detail oriented with a keen ability to recognize discrepancies; maintain a good memory.
Exceptional research, analysis and accounting abilities.
Company One, Town, US date to date
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
- Handle a broad scope of internal processes encompassing the daily management of, billings, collections, reconciliation, general ledger and month-end-closings with a main focus on accounts receivable functions.
- Manage detail aging, commission, manual/computerized cash batch, and sales journal; executed and delegated data entry and order processing functions.
- Solely responsible for Electronic Data Interface (EDI) operations.
- Primary liaison between management, staff, factoring company, suppliers, and customers.
- Research, review and approve new and current customers for credit accounts.
- Train and supervise staff members in areas of procedures, client relations and systems operations.
- Interface with customers and retail buyers to expedite orders.
- Address a complexity of issues requiring immediate attention and resolve.
- Ensure systems integrity of mainframes through proper operations and troubleshooting.
University of Any State
Bachelor of Arts in Business Accounting
Microsoft Word, Word Perfect, Excel, and Access
Mainframes: CS50, MV25000, AS400;
Quicken and Peachtree Accounting
14,000 alpha/numeric keystrokes per hour