A lead developer posses knowledge code writing and decoding bugs. The applier needs to have the ability to interact with clients. They need to have knowledge of PHP and MySQL. They are required to tune into web servers and database. He must poses strong programming skills. He has to design, develop and deliver solutions according to the client’s request. He will also have to write test scripts, execute tests and to fix bugs.
If the individual already has a Curriculum Vitae (CV), it is time to make sure if it is created in a correct way. First of all he has to be sure that his personal details are added in the curriculum vitae. Then he has to put down any prior experience that he might have had. It is important to write down what his skills and qualities are. This will of great help because it allows the employer to get a better idea about the candidate. Lead Developer CV Sample
Name: Harold Black
Address: 2430 Oakridge Lane
Dallas, TX 75207
Date of Birth: July 20, 1978
Marital Status: Married
Driver’s License: B category, 1998
I am looking for a position as a Lead Developer where I can use my software and technical knowledge as well as my communication skills in order to increase the company’s notoriety and to meet my project deadlines. My greatest strength is my ability to walk into a new environment and be functional immediately. I am quick to learn and adapt to new situations, configurations and technologies.
- Masters Degree in Software Technology, Yale University
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Harvard University
- Certification in C++
- Certification in java
- Certification in game technology development
- Course in jQuery and CSS
- Certification in COM/COM+, MTS Development: Visual Basic, ASP/VBScript
Skills and Qualifications
- Hard working
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Unreal Engine 3 by Epic Games
- Experience in developing on next-generation gaming consoles
- Experience in agile development methodologies
- Experience in FPS game
- Hands on with Classic Structured Development and Object Oriented Software Engineering methodologies
- Passion for developing and playing video games
1. Senior .NET Developer
Lead Power Systems
- Use to web services to interact with business layer objects.
- Advanced Database Systems
- Worked in programming XAML applications.
- Building site pages, lists, views and master pages and adding and adding ASP, silverlight controls.
- Used Complex queries and Stored Procedures.
- Using LINQ queries on separate data sources in silverlight applications.
- Established WCF services to facilitate effective communication between SOA.
- Worked with Crystal reports for generating reports for backup.
2. Verifications, Inc., Technical Team Lead (.NET Development)
- Lead design in the re-architecting and re-plat forming of a critical business application onto the .NET platform
- Developed N-tier architecture for the application.
- Installed Indexing and Security Management.
- Used skin and Themes for the design of web pages.
- Involved in AJAX Validators
- Installed ETL tools in SSIS package.
3. Bilged Solutions
- Estimation of software development projects
- Writing test scripts
- Web Programming
- Advanced Computer Architecture,
- Advanced Operating Systems,
- Human Computer Interaction
- Scientific Visualization.
- Solving bugs
- Executing tests
- System deployment
- Developing and delivering complex solutions
- Demonstrating new features as they become available
- Troubleshooting issues that occur at the server level
Achievements and affiliations
Member of the American Software Association
Areas of interest
References available upon request